Code of Conduct
1. Service- Give unselfish service by helping and encouraging other students, participating in service projects and showing pride in the school by maintaining a clean orderly place to train.
2. Respect- Students will not only show etiquette for the seniority system and honor senior members but show respect for self, other students and all human beings.
3. Honesty- Our personal, business, and family lives will be conducted honestly. No lying, cheating or stealing.
4. Self Improvement- Develop a habit for life - learning by doing an honest self evaluation and by studying books and tapes on success and self improvement and practicing these principles in daily life.
5. Health- Protect ourselves and our skills by avoiding harmful health practices such as smoking, drugs, excessive use of alcohol, etc.
6. Loyalty- Support your family, the Tang Soo Do system, you instructor, school, and fellow students by word and action.
7. Character- Reflect honor and respect on the Martial Arts and our organization by living a clean and upstanding life.
8. Control- Beginners will mask emotions. Advanced students will control and discipline emotions and actions... Act...not react